- April 25, 2022 Blackstone Resources AG receives extension for filing date of audited Annual Report 2021.
- April 21, 2022 Blackstone Resources appoints Marc Kruse as COO of Blackstone Technology Holding AG and responsible for expansion into USA
- April 20, 2022 Blackstone Resources: Finma reprimands without fine and harms the market by notifying a non-appealable ruling
- April 13, 2022 Saxony’s Minister President Michael Kretschmer visits Blackstone Technology battery production in Döbeln
- March 28, 2022 The basis of the implementation of 3-D printed sodium-ion batteries will be ready for the market by 2025
Imagine a world where the air is clean
One day all cars will be powered by electricity from sustainable, renewable energy sources. To turn this vision into reality we need better battery technology and more battery materials. We need to build a supply chain that stretches from resource extraction to the finished battery cell. That’s what we’re working on at Blackstone Resources.
Since early 2019, Blackstone Resources has invested heavily in research and development of next generation battery technology. We have patent pending 3D printing techniques for manufacturing battery cells in a variety of different form factors and developed a novel mass production of solid state batteries.
Our process enables a significant increase in
energy density and a higher number of charge cycles. At the same time, the use of resources
and energy in production decreases sustainably.
Building a sustainable world with clean energy
Our vision is to create a sustainable world with clean energy. We believe this is only possible through mass battery storage, ensuring that renewable energy is always available and in abundance. Regardless of whether the sun is shining or the wind is blowing. To achieve this goal, we need advanced and fundamentally improved battery technology that will lower the cost of battery storage and reduce its environmental impact. At Blackstone Resources, this is one of our most important goals.