Social and Ecological Responsibility
Our social and ecological responsibility to the host country
Our social and ecological responsibility to the host country is fully reflected also in our mission statement whereas Blackstone Resources’ mission is not only to achieve a “high-above-the-benchmark” average performance by carefully cherry picking global opportunities in all various sectors of the commodity industry. But in particular also to make considerable contributions to the economical and social developments of nations where Blackstone will engage in the exploration and exploitation of natural resources and by investing vast amounts of capital in order to acquire, explore, exploit and sell natural resources and commodities by being adamant of protecting the ecological environment.
By using the stated regenerative energies, emissions are cut by up to 80 % and savings of up to 40 % can be achieved in the cost of energy from fossil fuels. We also respect and enforce socially acceptable contacts with the indigenous population also by supporting financially local social projects. Blackstone Resources AG targets investment opportunities in companies showing innovation and sustained acting.
- planned use of wind-turbines
- planned use of photovoltaic
- efficient use of free energy
- considerate use of natural resources
- increased demand will be met by increased efforts
- no quicksilver is used for the production of ingots. All other chemicals used for the production will decompose in sludge holding tanks upon contact with oxygen.